The BOB Gear Rambler jogging stroller is the perfect companion for all your family adventures. The suspension system provides an ultra-smooth ride, and the compact, air-filled tires easily take on bumps, while saving you trunk space. Lightweight, durable and travel system ready, the Rambler makes it easy to stay active with your little explorer in tow.
- 12" air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels easily take on bumps and are compact to save trunk space.
- Swivel-locking front wheel swivels for easy maneuverability or locks for stability when jogging on- or off-road.
- Mountain bike-style suspension system offers up to 3 inches of travel for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Sturdy, aluminum frame is both lightweight and durable, delivering a robust stroller that weighs 25 lbs.
- 75 lb. weight capacity and spacious seating area offer extra room to grow.
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy shields your child from sun and weather.
- Fully-upright, padded seat with ventilation allows your child to see the world and ride comfortably on all your adventures.
- Travel system ready when paired with a BOB infant car seat by Britax or other major brand car seat. (Requires the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter - sold separately).
- One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seat back with the simple squeeze of a button.
- Large lowboy cargo basket for spacious storage underneath the stroller seat.
- Five-point harness with no-rethread design keeps your child secure and allows for easy height adjustments.
- Easy 2-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
- Easy-remove wheels allow the stroller to become more compact for easy storage in tight spaces.
- Adjustable front wheel tracking refines alignment with a simple twist of the knob to keep the stroller running straight when the front wheel is locked out for jogging.
- Foot-activated parking brake secures both back wheels in the stopped position with one step.
- Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded.
- Weight (Net): 25.2 lbs, 11.4kg
- Capacity: 8 weeks to 75 lbs, 34kg (occupant plus luggage weight); from birth with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat. Maximum occupant height is 44in, 112cm. Do not exceed maximum weight or height, as stroller will become unstable.
- Frame Materials: High-strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open-cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Recline: One-hand adjustment, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupant sizes. Position 1: 0-40 lbs. Position 2: 41-75 lbs.
- Tires: 12" air-filled tires.
- Front Wheel Hub: Through-axle design. Front wheel attaches using provided hex wrench. Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance and durability over time.
- Rear Wheel Hubs: Quick-release levers for easy installation/removal without the need for tools. Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance and durability over time.
- Wheel Rims and Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Padded Handlebar: wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Storage: extra-large low boy cargo basket underneath seat.
Handle Bar Height: 39.5 in (100.3 cm)
Overall Width: 24.5 in (62.2 cm)
Interior Seat Width: 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
Folded Length, wheels on: Swivel mode 38 in (96.5 cm) / Jogging mode 43 in (109.2 cm)
Folded Height, wheels on: Swivel mode 14 in (35.6 cm) / Jogging mode 14 in (35.6 cm)
Folded Length, wheels off: Swivel mode 35 in (88.9 cm) / Jogging mode 36 in (91.4 cm)
Folded Height, wheels off: Swivel mode 10 in (25.4 cm) / Jogging mode 10 in (25.4 cm)