The Owlet Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot for a secure fit.
- Tracks baby's oxygen & heart rate
- Measures sleep trends
- Drop-and-go charge
- Tells you when baby needs you
- Wireless charging
What you get
- 4 Fabric socks (Sizes up to 30 lbs)
- Smart Sock sensor
- Size range of baby: 5-30 lbs.
- Battery life: 18 hours
- Rapid charge: Get 8 hours of use on a 20-minute charge, 90 minutes to charge to full capacity
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Version 3
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- Weight: 1.3 pounds - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed
- Designed in USA
- Imported Product
Will the Smart Sock (SS) still work if my Wifi goes out?
Yes! The SS communicates with the Base Station even in the event of Wi-Fi disruption, and will notify you with lights and sounds if your baby’s heart rate or oxygen drop below the preset levels. The Base Station is your primary notification device.
Can my baby wear footie pajamas or a swaddle with the Smart Sock (SS)?
The low-profile design of the SS was designed to be worn under footie pajamas, a sleep sack or a swaddle.
Does the Smart Sock (SS) work for twins?
Yes, the SS works for twins and each baby needs their own SS and Base Station unit. Parents can add both devices to the same Owlet app to view live readings of both babies in the same app.
Does the Smart Sock (SS) work through motion?
The SS was designed to track during gentle motion and continues to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen level through the gentle movement of sleep.
Is the technology used safe for my baby?
Yes! The SS uses safe and proven pulse-oximetry technology to gather your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels. Pulse-oximetry is the same technology used at the doctor’s office when they place the little red clip on your finger.